How to create classrooms and have students join.
The most important thing to keep in mind when creating your classrooms is that classes created with the Username option will not be compatible with classes created with the Email option. We suggest deciding which will work best for you, your students and your school and sticking with that same option for all of your classes.
1. Create your own avatar.
2. Click New Classroom.
3. Name the class.
4. Select grade level(s).
5. Select subject (if grade 6 or above)
6. Select special options.
7. Choose Google or Usernames option.
8. If Usernames option is chosen, add students.
9. Send the link from your classroom to the students.
10. If Google option is chosen, share this article with your students: https://help.pixton.com/joining-a-class-with-your-email-address
If Usernames option is chosen, share this article with your students: https://help.pixton.com/joining-a-class-with-your-username
It may be helpful to provide your students with this help article which shows how they can join a class with their email address: https://help.pixton.com/joining-a-class-with-your-email-address
It may be helpful to provide your students with this help article which shows how they can join a class with their username: https://help.pixton.com/joining-a-class-with-your-username