If you'd like your students to be able to show each other the comics they've created, here is what we suggest:
1. Create a document (for example, a Google Doc)
2. Set the permissions to allow edits from students.
3. Share that document with your students.
4. Ensure you and your students have the ability to download/print comics.
5. Have your students insert their comics into the document.
If you'd like your students to be able to collaborate on a comic, or work together as a group, we suggest following the steps above, and creating a separate document for each group.